August 22, 2008

My Ramblings on being a Super Hero!

If I were a superhero... now thats an interesting idea. I've always
wished I'd be a super hero. The one with superpowers like incredible
speed, ability to open any lock, incredible strength(i know, why would
I need an ability to open locks when I have an incredible strength to
break them? silly, yet,thats what I want), flying if you permit,or at
least wall crawling. No webbing though. In my part of the world there
aren't many sky scrapers. Enough of my powers.



I've always wondered how superheroes fight crime. I mean, only if you
know when and where a crime happens, can you fight it. So what am I
supposed to do? Prowl the streets all day and night looking for crime?
And I haven't been in a crime scene. Not even once. If telepathy or
some kind of 'spider sense' helps in finding crime scenes, what will be
the area of coverage? Not to large I suppose, or my head will explode
with an overflow of distress calls. What am I talking? I don't even
know how a crime scene will look like and yet suppose that my quiet
neighborhood is full of crime scenes?! Gotta get real.



So anyways, even if I do find a crime scene by someway or other, how am
I supposed to know what's going on there? I mean, just because a man
gets beaten doesn't mean he's the good guy. For all I know he might
even have killed the attacker's child. What am I supposed to do? Stop
the fight and let the criminal go unpunished? This bothers me always
when I see a superhero movie. Why does a superhero always fight
robberies? Does he do only that or has he had any bitter or rather
embarrassing experiences? I may never know. Unless, I myself become a
super hero. Or rather, if you know me as well as I do, I may,very
likely, turn to a super villain. I don't know what my passions are as a
super villain. I'm yet to decide what crime I might involve myself in.
More training required.



Now about the partner part. Mmmmm, nice to imagine. One gorgeous
looking brainy babe(not as clever as I'm, I mean), coming up! Now if
she's really gorgeous and as brainy I expect her to be, then chances
are, she might not want to become my partner. In that case, I'm sure I
may see what one of my criminal passions is..



Well! Back to reality. Me! Super Hero? Knock it off!

1 comment:

Kartz said...

Heh heh heh... At least I will be proud to reminisce sometime in future; That Mani was actually a superhero-to-be and I never knew it... ;)

Good one..! And abt the babe... Keep dreaming. ;)