June 22, 2009

I'm back, for the umpteenth time...

Hi friends...
I'm hoping to be finally back to where I was, now that the magic potion I had taken has started wearing off. I've decided to rise and shine, just as the leaf above, to break the daily routine, and try and write at least a few sentences whenever possible. Hopefully, I succeed in doing that...
BTW, I took the above picture, using my Sony Ericsson S302 mobile phone (2.0 mega pixels) I've always been interested in photography, and more of my photographic efforts are coming soon here... See you around...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

@mani...oru costly ana cell vangita pola...hmmm...kaluku..hope to see more of ur posts soon...

Matangi Mawley said...

welcome bck..

nice photo.. congrats on the mobile... ! the mobile must be really cool.. tht u ve taken a pic such as this ! ;)