August 14, 2013

My first Android Tablet - Samsung Galaxy Note 8

I was a proud owner of a truly wonderful Samsung Galaxy Note 2. Up until the moment I dunked it in my Community swimming pool, that is. After trying all sorts of home remedies ranging from rice to alcohol, I finally gave up all my hopes of reviving my phone.

After getting used to this monster of a phone, I couldn't bring myself to use any smaller phone. Even the legendary Galaxy S4 failed to pique my curiosity. After weeks of indecision, I finally came up with an interesting compromise.I decided to skip a smartphone altogether.

Now, I have switched to a gophone, and have bought a Galaxy Note 8.0 for myself. Moving from the Note 2, the Note 8 is absolutely perfect! The three additional inches of screen estate makes a world of a difference when writing/ surfing / drawing, etc.

It has been only a couple of doyen but I'm already loving my first tablet. Hopefully I get to use more and more of this amazing tablet, and share my experience with you all.

No comments: