March 15, 2012

How to draw your own Cartoon with Inkscape

Download the SVG
Inkscape is the Omnipotent (with an uppercase 'O') fantasy world where you are limited only by your imagination. All you need is a gentle guidance into the World of Inkscape, and before you know, you are a digital Da Vinci! Okay, I exaggerated it a bit, but you get the idea. Creating has never felt this powerful for me before!


There are some great tutorials for Inkscape that hold your hand and ease you gently into the magical world of Inkscape. This excellent step by step tutorial from the Order of the Stick does just that. Within minutes, I had my 'Jack the Bully' ready and grinning.

Dive into the tutorial, and see what you come up with...




2 comments:

Unknown said...

good post dude...wow you are still blogging...

A said...

I'm not still blogging da Pala.. I'm just now blogging... :)